New Version of Phebi Accelerates Emotional Insight
Redesigned interface and new features quickly and affordably deliver
rich insights in quantitative, qualitative, and CX research
London, UK, April 25, 2022 – Phebi Ltd. (Phebi.AI), the creator of an award-winning health and market research solution that uses voice tech, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning to reveal emotional insights from people’s speech, today announced a major new version of its flagship software-as-a-service offering. This version provides valuable new features, including new summary reports that are immediately available and the ability to analyze videos for emotional content, both via a new user interface tuned for DIY agility and responsiveness. Those items, combined with more attractive pricing and Phebi’s legacy of providing rich emotional insights as a no-programming-required add-on to popular MR platforms and web forms that enables voice responses and analysis of recorded audio, are expected to move Phebi from selective use on high profile projects to everyday use by agencies and brands who can now easily collect and use nonconscious emotional insights from human speech at scale.
‘Phebi has been consistently recognized for how its innovative combination of behavioral science research and voice tech enhances research by providing insights based on people’s nonconscious emotional responses,’ said Mike Page, Phebi’s co-founder and CEO. ‘In addition to rich new insights, the industry increasingly prizes agility. This new version dramatically changes Phebi’s speed-to-insight. With our customers, we looked at every step in the process from setup to voice capture to initial summaries to the ability to go deeper by subgroup, topic, and/or emotion. Together, we found ways to save time and effort while revealing even more insights into emotion and engagement. Now, agencies and brands immediately see the emotional landscape for the topics in their project, discover high interest moments, and can quickly uncover next-level insights.’
Phebi detects, analyzes, and scores people’s emotions based on the characteristics of their speech (tonal analysis). It is used in quantitative research to get longer, richer responses to open-ended questions and in qualitative research to analyze audio and video files in real-time. Phebi transcribes what is said, including translating to English if needed, detects emotions, delivers reports summarizing insights for presentations, and provides tools for in-depth analysis.
The new version uses the proven, behavioral science-based emotion capabilities of the previous version and adds many new features to improve agility and insight, including:
- A new function for fast DIY set up and administration including billing by client and project, a simple form to create a plug-in that voice-enables surveys and returns transcriptions to platforms, and software and analysis support via how-to videos and a knowledge base.
- New reporting that includes a just-push-one-button set of four emotion summary reports and automatically generated reports based on statistically significant emotions discovered across the project or for a specific subgroup or topic. Many reports are interactive and can be used to, among other things, easily find moments with rich emotional content.
- The ability to ingest, transcribe, and analyze the emotional content of videos based on how people speak in them.
In response to customer requests to gain the insights Phebi delivers on more projects despite continued constraints on research spending, the new version is supported by updated pricing:
- For customers who license per project, Phebi lowered the per-project minimum.
- For customers who license across projects, Phebi lowered the volume discount thresholds.
- For customers who license Phebi for its automated translation and transcription capabilities without, or as a precursor to, emotion analysis, for example to transcribe long interviews and in call centers, Phebi lowered the per minute price.
To learn more and to see a demo, contact Phebi at +1 (941) 900-4012 or email@example.com.
About Phebi Ltd.
Phebi Ltd. (Phebi.AI) was founded based on the ideas that voice is the most intuitive, natural, and efficient way for us to communicate and that what people say, and how they say it, can be used to unlock what is in their heads and hearts. Phebi’s award-winning technology combines speech recognition, AI, and machine learning to create affordable, easy-to-deploy software for quantitative, qualitative, and CX research. Phebi analyzes people’s recorded and real-time voices to reveal their nonconscious responses so researchers can increase understanding, better predict behavior, and improve business results. For more information, visit https://phebi.ai. or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.