Phebi Announces New Nonconscious Analysis Capabilities
Including the Innovative Emotional Resonance Score
The research industry’s voice tech and emotional intelligence leader
adds new ways to quickly and easily get insights from the nonconscious aspects of speech
London, UK, March 15, 2021 – Phebi Ltd. (Phebi.AI), the creator of an innovative health and market research solution that uses voice tech, artificial intelligence (AI), and natural language processing (NLP) to generate insights from the analysis of speech, and the 2020 winner of innovation awards from IIeX and the UK Market Research Society, today announced the general availability of the Emotional Resonance Score™ (ERS) and other new software features and enhancements.
‘Especially now, health and market researchers are under increased pressure to quickly find valuable new insights,’ said Mike Page, Phebi’s Co-founder and CEO. ‘That’s why we’re excited about our new Emotional Resonance Score. The ERS enables researchers to quickly gain a deeper understanding of people’s engagement with, and preference among, concepts, products, and services by automatically summarizing people’s nonconscious emotional reactions.’
Page continued, ‘Over 35% of how we communicate is in the way we say things, not just what we say. Phebi detects emotion in people’s voices and makes it easy for researchers to quickly get valid insights that they can’t get any other way. With the ERS we apply research-based methods every three seconds to reliably quantify favorable and unfavorable nonconscious reactions in a way that’s valuable to researchers, even when their studies include people who speak different languages.’
Phebi’s software now includes the ERS Scorecard, a visualization that compares emotional responses – for a study’s population and by subgroup – across a set of product concepts, advertisements, political candidates, or other comparable items. Page said, ‘With the ERS Scorecard researchers can easily see a study’s winners and losers based on nonconscious responses and quickly deliver important new insights.’
Phebi’s new ERS Scorecard reveals people’s emotional responses to a set of items or concepts.
It automatically compares positive and negative responses and presents the results in rank order.
Phebi today also announced the general availability of other new capabilities, all of which have been proven on projects with some of the leading agencies and brands that are Phebi clients:
- The Peak Emotion Finder makes it easy for researchers to identify which sections of, or across, responses have scored high for each type of emotion – calm, happy, sad, etc.
- ‘3D’ Transcription displays the words people used, the associated nonconscious emotion, and the time within the response. Researchers simply highlight sections to see scores.
- Automatic tagging uses NLP to quickly identify topics of potential interest to researchers across responses and to assign tags to responses.
- Custom reports and visualizations may now be co-created with Phebi to provide effective summaries and saved as templates to be used across studies.
- BYO vocabularies enable clients to improve transcription and sentiment analysis by providing industry-specific vocabularies, e.g., in medical studies Phebi ‘hears’ ‘IV’ not ‘ivy.’
- Scatterplots of emotion and sentiment reveal where words and emotions aren’t aligned by visualizing the difference between conscious word choices and nonconscious emotions.
- Support for CATI/IVR enables more emotion analysis by adding another mode of voice data collection to the already supported digital mode (web and mobile surveys).
Phebi’s software-as-service offering is an easy, affordable, DIY add-on to current restech platforms. It collects voice responses to surveys, transcribes and analyzes the responses, and enables researchers to quickly tell the story in the data. It also analyzes audio files from long-form sources. To learn more about the new capabilities above, visit https://phebi.ai/phebi-announces-ers-addl-info/.
About Phebi Ltd.
Phebi Ltd. (Phebi AI) was founded based on the ideas that voice interactions are the most intuitive, natural, and efficient way for us to communicate and that what people say, and how they say it, can be used to unlock what is in their heads and hearts. Phebi is a voice tech leader whose one-of-a-kind technology combines speech recognition, NLP, AI, and machine learning to create affordable, easy-to-deploy software that analyzes sentiment and emotion that provides new insights to increase understanding, better predict behavior, and improve business results. For more information, visit https://phebi.ai. or contact us at email@example.com.